Connect Your PC To Hidden Network Via Windows Vista Tech Support
A user can protect their account like protecting your network with a strong password or setting up a unique name for your network or encrypting network with the best security by various means. These methods are used by most of the network users. Another way by which no one can access your network without your consent is hiding your SSID network name.
However, it is slightly different to connect your Windows Vista computer or laptop to a hidden network and you might need Windows Vista tech support. But, before you connect your device to wireless network, you need the following information about your network:
- Network name
- Network key
- Security encryption key
Once you know the above information, follow these steps to connect your hidden network to a Windows Vista system:
- Go to Control Panel and click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Go to Manage Wireless Networks and click to Add.
- Look for “Manually create a network profile.” It will prompt you to enter the SSID name.
- Enter your SSID name. Make sure that you enter the exact SSID name.
- Then, type the security type and network password. Make sure that all these are case sensitive.
- Click on Next to confirm the connection.
Your Windows Vista system is connected to your hidden network. In case, you face any problem in connecting to it again or going online, then call on the Windows vista helpline number for any assistance.